Saturday, January 20, 2007

friday is a happy happy day!!! because i got to meet my sisters for towning. :DDD
its been ages since we met, yup misses they all darn lots!!!!
met carol at orchard mrt, she was excited to see me too~ hahahahahahaha.
we went twirling aroud taka & wisma trying out clothes. carol wanted to buy a button long sleeve shirt and a backpack so this good sister here, which is me accompanied her. =D
this is what i was doing inside the changing room while she was trying clothes in topshop. >.<
I blow kisses; that puts them boys on rock, rock
searched and more searching, but to no avail. nothing suited her taste i guess. anyway she herself is choosy laa. hahaha carol hor?
headed to far east, finally bought a yellow off shoulder. yeaa she changed her mind. -.-
may came after that, we waited so long for her and our stomach were grumbling. >=/
dinner at pepperlunch! my choice! they wanted kfc. so fattening cannnn. :]
alright let the pics do the talking.

I look so chubby(my face) in this pic! is it me or is it the cam? =/
filling up survey forms after eating, this is what we costumers should do to improve their service and food standard! lol.

a group picture!!
took neoprints at heeren after that. dont know how long we never take le laa.keep on saying so childish but in the end we still took it.
who gives a damn if we are childish or not. we are happyyyyyyy!!!
we are having fun!!
i will upload the neos soon after may scan them. xD


who's that at the back??!!
i had a great day that day. more outings okayyyyyy?? >.<
cherish those moments we spent together. :)