Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shag to the max

Flea market's over, the crowd was not any overwhelming as what i expected to be. 
I supposed the venue should be along the pavement, the roadside so more people wld be aware but it was located at concourse. Like some mrt station underpass. 
Urgh what's worst was people passing by were mainly rushing for lectures, totally not in good mood to shop. 
However, a good experience still. Minus away the high fever and bad flu after the flea on the first day. 
So damn proud of myself! Still can tahan till the second day. omgxz. 

Will be on my way to bintan tmr afternoon but im still feeling real vexed and shagged. 
Many things not done yet! Esp the chalets! I have not yet collect the money so can ask weijian to book. AHHHHHH. 
Note to self: Must be done by latest next friday!
Seriously hope tmr i will completely recover and then hit the beach. pamper myself with good food and spa. (: