Sunday, April 19, 2009

Holiday's last post

Tmr is when the nightmare begins.
Frankly, i want the holiday to last longer. Like until june? Haha. In order to satisfy sucha greedy girl like me, give me 1 year of holi also not enough.
Anw, im down with flu and slight fever.
Thanks to all the sleeping at 4am and waking up at 3pm in the noon.
Fuck i dont want to skip school on the 1st day!

Thanks to the many many people and loved ones out there for the presents, celebrations, treats and birthday msgs! I really appreciate it, deep down in my heart. Herh. :DDDDD

But to those who forgot...or maybe in the process of planning a bigbig surprise for me next week, yeah only saying to make myself feel better.
It makes me kinda disappointed. :(


Birthday celeb part 1
150409 - Wednesday

Dear got me my birthday gift at DFS. Then we walked over to HardRock cafe to meet up with w34b peeps. As expected, i kena the embarassing act like what nicck did last year. I had to stand on the stage and shout to ask people to sing me a birthday song. Mentally prepared already, lol so not that paiseh. After that we went to shop around before heading to play L4D.






















































Thanks alot, I love the ring! (:
Will be meeting besties next week, miss them like fk.
Stay tune for more. Will be blogging again once im done with all the pictures. (: