Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I wonder, who are the people still reading this almost dead but still hanging there blog now. HAHA! I admit im getting lazier and lazier.
Anyway the big thang is FYP IS FINALLY OVER! One big load off me. I feel so carefree and light now. Worries no more.

We were glad it turned out better than what we expected. The accessors asked thousands of questions yet we managed to answer them all. Not very good, still i felt relieved they both had a smile on their face when we walked out. God must have answered my prayers! (:

Last week, i was busy planning the BKK trip. The dates, flight and hotel everything were almost fixed, just haven book yet. OMG damn damn excited. Yes YES mainly the shopping! That explains why im having a hard time saving now. (:
Timbre with w34b.
Played mahjong at nicck's house with teckyong and winston.
Clubbed with besties.
Shopped for my liverpool jersey. Nicck got it for me! I love it, and you too. HAHAHA!
Wooohooo with torres printing at the back. FTW.
Think that's about all, i'll just upload a few pictures here!
Bye. Mahjong later! (:


Im so hooked onto Pink's Funhouse! Weeeeeeeeee. Bye!