Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Appeal results...

The day i had been waiting for finally arrived!
I got in republic poly, information technology which is my second choice.

But, the problem now is...
I dont know if i wanna transfer to s'pore poly-IT after the rp enrolment is done.
Several reasons were because dear was in BIT there, it's much much nearer to my hse which make my travelling more convenient, & i had always wanted to go sp.
shld i or shld i not??????????

Monday-caught primeval with family at westmall.
ive got no comments bout this show, because it totally waste my time.-.-

yesterday, spent a tiring day at ikea and queensway with dear and his family.
went queensway to buy my FBT, so sad there's only limited s size left. but nevermind, after that was ikea.
dear wanted to get new furniture, so im there to give advices.
Although i dont like shopping for furnitures.lolol :D



testing testing...heeee.


it was still very cold inside after wearing my cardigan! & so we went to have some hot tea plus dinner.
i had poached salmon, not very nice but still can make it.

Took a cab home after that. :):)


&... i want to catch Stomp the yard, the messenger , Music & lyrics anddddddd Blood & chocolate!!!!!!!!!
Anybody???