Sunday, March 18, 2007

My favourite day of the month!

well, my favourite day of the month finally arrived!! it is none other than today(which is payday.)!yippeeeeeeeee.
& also because of that, i cldnt meet my girls at sentosa.
misses!:(((

I can start to shop for my stuffs on my buying list next week. :DDD
but.......

i still need to keep a portion of it for my lappie. Still considering which brand to go for.
just reached home from barry's hse(my boss). & i alrd buai dong le.
yet, i still wanna post a short entry before turning in because next week will be a busy week i guess.
will be having chalet, bd celebrations, skating & more skating...
ohya, and i need to get my enrolment thing done too. =/

ytd, caught STOMP THE YARD @ jp.
prefer step up though, cause the lead actor over there is more hawt.lolol & i admit im bias in such things la.
The storyline briefly is something bout a guy, after losing his buddy( got killed, watch it if ya wanna know the reason :p ), joined a uni somewhere in the city under the care of his relatives. The sch strongly focuses on tap dancing, there're these 2 teams who actually demonstrate complex moves and create rhythmic sounds by using their bodies in the show. so yup, the lead further on joined one of the teams.
& at the final competition, which showed the nicest dance moves, he won....
the whole grp won i mean.


yaya, gonna go catch some sleep alrd.
church and work tmrwwww, a long day again.