Monday, September 24, 2007

Begoodtome

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we would be perfect for each other

But I can’t spell it out for you
No it’s never gonna be that simple



Nope, i didnt go school on Wednesday and thursday. There goes my 2 of my ponning days. Oh well. I must be motivated to go to school everyday, at least till this term is over. YES I CAN DO IT!:D




21SEPT.FRIDAY



We had Compuing maths module today. This is one of the most brain-cells-killing module i dread. But i actually did pretty well for it i guess, and im quite contented with my semester one gpa. Hope i can achieve better this time. My expectations! My team had only 2 members, though we were shorthanded, in the end we still could handle. After sch, hit town with dear. Shop around, but bought nothing. It's always budget near the end of the week. A red AX jacket caught my eyes. :( We wanted to have Sakae sushi buffet for dinner, but the promotion for individual at $16 ++ was no longer available. There is this Sashimi buffet @ $24++ but i think its not worth for me as i dont like raw salmon, so no point taking that. Then, we proceeded to go buy movie tics for I now pronounce you Chunk&Larry. Saw ee ren @ cine too. Speaking of cathay, my blood boils. Since when Cathay became so freaking strict now. They insisted to see all the IC for the no of tics you buy at the ticket counter and at the tearing tics counter, they wanted to check again. wtfwtf. We came up with crappy stories but no help. The worst thing was theres no compensation. for another movie tics or whatever.

Of course, we could not get in. Because of me.:( Okay, really whatever. I shall wait till im really 18 in a few months time, & by then it's my turn to insist that you check my IC. ZZZZZZZ.
Dined @ chicago's steakhouse. Then went home. Sad day.







22SEPT.SATURDAY


Day out with BESTIES! I miss them.(: Met at JE station then headed to town as Mess need to shop. We could not decide what to have for dinner, in the end we chose pepperlunch as we were already at Taka and were lazy to walk to other places. After that went to shop around. Mess bought the most stuffs, but i didnt buy any. Wanted to buy shorts, but there was none to my liking. Those in Forever21 are nice but hard to match with stuffs and they said most of them looks like guy's boxers. -_- Anyway, had a great time window shopping thou and we went cine to watch movie. We could not agree on what movie to watch. Mess wanted Waitress, May and i wanted Noroi the curse. 2 VS 1, we won of course. I wanted to watch horror and there was not much choices. I did not expect the movie to be a documentary. However, it's not bad. Better than the one called Retribution. At least the ghost dont fly around which makes it look like a comedy. Some of the scenes in Noroi are disturbing indeed. After the movie, May went to find Brian and the guys, Mess and i went home. Happy day overall. :DD






Alright, church night service later. Bye. (: