Friday, September 28, 2007

King&Queen

Will try to keep this entry as short as possible. Just came home alone from Vivo. Chatted with dear on phone throughout the journey home, thou it's anni and we could not spend the day tgt but i'm still happy to hear his voice. Friday is always a stress day for me, because of Math computing. However, today's one was still not so bad, bout graphs. During breaks, went down to Agora Hall Bazaar to support my classmates and friends. After sch, went to meet Peihwa, Jess and Sherlyn. We bought burger king and brought into the cinema to eat. Caught the movie Nanny's Dairies. Touching story, quite funny also. And yeaaa, i cried during the movie, the part where the nanny was forced to leave the little boy. It is really very sad. okay peeks now.

I miss Yuva.







P/s: Happy Anniversay Baby!(: Much Love.



24thSEPT.MONDAY


Sch was alright. Went to attend the BalaKrishnah talk today. It lasted for a total of 2hrs. Darn lots of ppl asked him question during the Q&A question. I was feeling so bored that i actually ended up playing my fone games because they dont allow us to use lappie. -_-


26thSEPT.WEDNESDAY.



Met up with dear after sch. Headed to vivo to walk walk. I wanted to look for jacket as well. Dear was nice enough to buy me a red jacket from GAP. Thnks dear.:DD After that, dined at Terra. As usual, i ordered my favourite Salmon Baked rice. It is still as yummy as ever. After dinner, we went to the roof top to slack and we talked about going for a cruise vacation at the year end. Woohoo. I am already starting to dream about it. =p




27thSEPT.THURSDAY


Finally, went out with lee choosie and Ivan today. It has been some times since we went out after the school reopens. Hit bugis cause i wanted to get my jeans and then because of the rain we could only stay in bugis. Intended to go down town. Dined at Terra again. I introduced them my favourite Baked rice while i myself tried the Japanese Beef curry. Ivan went off to meet his friends. It is not bad. Shop around then home sweet home. (:






I am so tired now, i want my beauty sleep. Going to watch Balls of fury tmrw. (: