Monday, November 12, 2007

One week of holiday gone in a blink of eye. Boring. 7am everyday again. :(


6th Nov 07.Tuesday.


Happy Sweet 17th to my baobei Jessica! <333
Peihwa planned out everything. I made my trip down to NYP. We were planning to give her a surprise with cake and presents. Called sherlyn & peihwa on the way then managed to find my way to the Mac. I am really a direction idiot.-__- Alright pictures.





After that went to find dear and nigel, Beauty world for pool.




7th Nov 07. Wednesday.


Actually planned to catch The Game Plan with lydia. But felt really lazy so in the end i just stayed at home till evening. Dear came over grandma's house for dinner.Then went his house for sleepover.


8th Nov 07.Thursday.


Rottingggg @ home. Then went to church to meet dear, wanting and her family for dinner at Indochine.


Happy Birthday to Wanting! (:(:


9th Nov 07.Friday.


Evening headed to Nigel's house for Mahjong session! Geeeesh, it was really addictive. I played for hours and hours. In the end lost 30 plus bucks, But nvm hor nigel? Trial only ma.Haha! After midnight then cabbed to dear's house.


10th Nov 07.Saturday.


Town-ing at late noon. Bought a bag and legging @ far east. Dinner at Jurong west, some coffeeshop. I realised i was really broke, after online shopping, bought a Raulph Lauren tote but will only be here in 2 weeks time i guess? I cant wait. I must save, & save more! AHHHHHHHH.


Bye guys, go back for my nap.