Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pictures of you.

Firstly, I felt extremely glad for baby because he passed his Tp.(: I have been waiting and longing for my zoo trip. But yea i understand for now, he needs to be comfortable with driving on highways and parking in tiny and squeezy multi-storey carparks.

I had gotten back my grades for Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving, Maths Computing and Basic science. No 'Ds', which means all passed! This is a good start, i think? LOLL, anyway the lyrics of this song had given me a thought.


If I had no more time.
No more time left to be here.
Would you cherish what we had?
I don’t wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don’t wanna take for granted the time you all may have here with me
Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed.


Cherish is easier said than done, and i admit, there are times that i have been taking things for granted, many things. However i could not stand the thought of what if those i had were suddenly taken away from me? We'll never know what will happen tomorrow, the next sec, min or hour. Therefore, treasure.

Taken on 13th Nov 07. Tues after school.


14th Nov 07. Wednesday.


Baby acc-ed me to RSH building after sch. I wanted to go for the interview for Mango. It's a tedious job, the working hours can make me collapse but im thinking of whether i should give it a try. And then, we took 161 and alighted at Compass Point, we were supposed to get to Hougang central and take bus 151. It was already 5.55pm by the time we reached CP. The place closes at 6. We had no choice but to give up our plan cause very little taxi uncle know how to get to that place. Took purple line headed down to Vivo for dinner. Ate Marche. Rosti!!! yum yums. Walked around for awhile then home.


15th Nov 07.Thursday.

Screwed up my Basic sci UT2. I left the last question blanked. Argh. Not enough time. Left early today and met up with Jiaohui an Kaiyan because we wanted to make a trip down to RSH building once more, to ask if there are other job offers available. We had a hard time finding that place. 2nd day trying to get there already. I was quite pissed. Due to the reason my phone batt was flat. Landed at Hougang Central then we shared cab cause it was nearby around that area. Never did i know the uncle doesnt know that place at all, & the worst thing was we only know it was at Potong Pasir RSH building. He drove us to tour around and the meter just kept jumping. I the end, we were anxiously finding the street name using the street directory. Reached there near 6pm and the taxi fare was 10 bucks. Freaking waste money. The bad thing is, there was only this mango job. Take it or leave it??? :SSS

P/S: HAPPY SWEET 17th TINGSHENG!!! :DDD

--------------------------------------------------------

Had a really bad headache and was suffering from gastric flu yesterday. Woke up late today so din go school. Think i will be resting at home today if there no any plans tonight. Ohwelll.