Monday, December 3, 2007

Ever Ever after.

Woke up at 12 plus noon today. Didnt attend church service. This whole week, i had been lacking sleep. Mostly due to the reason of playing dota @ night. LoL, kinda no life right?
I cant continue playing at this pace, playing everyday and every breaks interval in school. It appears that i get sick of stuff very easily. Yup, food especally. :/ I dont wanna get sick of it eh.


27th Nov 07. Tuesday.


That freaking enterprise faci gave me a F for daily grade when i left for his class during the first meeting last week. & he's so unprofessional bearing grudges to those who left he continued to gave us another F this week. WTFFF. I was already being nice enough to leave at only 2nd breakout. You were supposed to give me a D at least irregardless if i had done my rj not! I hate him i swear, but left with no choice, i got to attend his lesson from next week onward. I cant afford to be adsent anymore.:(

Anyway, Sophia, Yuanfeng, Bonsan, kc and i left for town. Sophia went home and we made our way to Cine Kbox.

Woohoo, it had been some times since i last went there. Sang for ard 3 hrs, had lots of fun! HAHA. We kept on repeating Jay chou's new song, Cai hong. It was superrrrrrrrrrr nice. (:




Dear came town to fetch me after that. We went Jurong West to eat Shao yu.(grilled stingray) Darn delicious. The chilli is nice too. I could finish one myself. & im not greedy pig okay, dear dont really like it. So, oh well. :p


28th Nov 07. Wednesday.


Happy Anniversary dear!

Storybook endings, fairytales coming true. Deep down inside we want to believe they still do. In our secretest heart, it's our favorite part of the story. I do admit i want to make it to ever ever after.... with you....(:

Went to attend an intervieng workshop with choosie, huifang, Darren and PYM. It lasted for freaking 3 hours. Till 7.30pm and because of this i could not spend the day with dear. So we decided to make up on Sat instead.


29th Nov 07. Thursday.


Went JE interchange to meet Dear and Jiahui. Dear fetched us to Chinatown People's Park because i wanted to trim my eyebrow. We ate the fried dumpling at the market for dinner. Then home.


30th Nov 07. Friday.


Our math faci didnt come today so there was a replacement. His lesson was boring to the core. Doubt i would get an A. Anyway, there was early release that day so i went to Choosie's house to do my RJ and we cooked maggie together, lucky we didnt makea mess. As we seldom visit the kitchen to cook for ourselves. Hehe. Her friend is going Paris, and i wonder if i should ask her to help me get this LV bag that i aimed for. It's much cheaper to buy there and there's still 12% off. So tempting! & i shall discuss with mummy about it.

Went off to bugis to meet Besties. :DD I wanted to get some tees, but to no avail no nice ones. Mess suggested we should order online. Ohwell. After that i brought them to Miss clarity cafe for dinner. Thanks to me, they had such a nice and delicious meal. HAHA! After that, we wanted to find some place to chill, so we made our way to Esplanade from the cafe. Mess initiated the road, and then it was till last then we realised we were making this long cut. -__-.

Chilled for awhile, then took bus home. I was so tired that i slept throughout the journey.
Fountain of Wealth.


31st Nov 07. Saturday


Car was under maintenance, went to collect it with dear and his mum. After that ate at his house nearby. Didnt manage to go zoo as it closes @ 6.30pm daily, so we went night safari instead. My virgin trip to Night safari was with dear!(:

Could not take much photos,they kept emphasizing on do not use flash while taking photographs, as the animals' eyes are very sensitive, it could make them go blind for a moment. As i am a caring and considerate girl, i only took photos of ourselves, and of course other stuffs. :D

This is the only CAT tiger that looks cute to me.

I looked Dazed in here. Grrr.

The entertaining Animal Show. (:


Happy day-out! :D

Alright going out soon, Im starving its 3pm now and i have no eaten my 'breakfast'. :(