Monday, October 6, 2008

Stress

Something that has been troubling me since a month ago.
I believe every effort and hardwork that we put in, it will be paid off. Not so soon but in the long run.
I had prayed about it, coz im in total dilemma.
I need someone, someone there for me to rant and rant.

Summarize last week, sry no pictures.
Super duper stressed up because of work. Run around singapore meeting ppl that are interested to join the biz. Altho there are some relief, but mostly are fkers who always fly ppl aeroplane.
Pls, this kinda of ppl get out of my life.
Okay meeting tmr.
Gonna watch Eagle eye later with darren and choosie.(:
I dread waking up in the morning and coming to sch with sleepy eyes. But still i have to do it for the next 2 weeks.
The reason is because im waiting for an additional 1 week holiday during jan, the 10 weeks holi. woohoo. Song bo.
Anyway, after much consideration im goin to sell away my CK tote bag.
So next, LV or gucci? :/