Tuesday, October 28, 2008

lovebug

I just got heard from the fm that rihanna is coming to spore! ZOMG, i wanna go i wanna go!
Seriously, although i never buy her album. lol. But i love all her songs!

Happy anniversary my love! I still remember that night, when we had a long talk, where you parked your car along the side of the road. My heart really ached when you said i did not give u a fair chance from the start ever since we patched. But after hearing all the words from your heart, once again i felt like the luckiest girl alive. The reason is only because ive got you. It's that simple. I love you. I thank god for the chance to meet you in my life. :)))


21/10/08 - Tuesday.


We were supposed to give darren a surprise by having a BBQ over at choosie's place. When over to help out with the preparation of food and decoration of place at around 4 plus in the noon. Really bad luck. It started to rain just after when we got everything ready. So we waited at the carpark for nicck to come fetch us.
The surprise was ruined everything screwed. So we did not carry on with the plan. They came over to my place to cook the chicken wings, toast the hotdogs and crabmeats bla. Tons of food and in the end all of us could not finish it.

Jojo came over with the cake. Met Daryl and kuanjing at my house lobby. After that was drinking, Mahjong session. Others played poker. It was darn funny la, seeing the way darren blew off the candles of his birthday cake.
Countless times i must say. LOLOL. Idk if it was meant to be a joke or what but the candles look like those sparkle that we played during moocake festival. Cant be blow off that easily!
Everybody left around 2am plus. Tiring but fun day indeed.







PYM made him wear it by saying you better wear it hor! It's 10 bucks. -.-






sry, kinda blur..took by my mum. lol.

I was really engrossed in my mj session! But i lost money in the end, the birthday boy la, transfer his birthday luck to his gf and buddy. >=/ ha.





Weeeeee, candies!




22/10/08 - Wednesday.


HAPPY 18th to DARREN, THE IDIOT! :DDDD


Met up with may, ts and cs at mayim restaurant for dinner. Then, we went to watch this movie called 20th century boys. A japanese film. And no pls, dont watch it. The storyline everything sucks to the max. Ts thought it is a 5 stars rating show but hell no. Luckily may paid the tic for me. Herhh. :p After that, slacked at this roti and coffee house beside coffee bean then home. (:



24/10/08 - Friday


Supposed to go Zouk with besties. Din see mess for quite some times and i miss him! :( But nicck suddenly told me he booked a chalet from fri to mon. It was a last min thing. So i did not manage to go in the end. Yup, spent the 3 days with just the both of us. Times pass really fast with im with you, i cant deny. :(