Saturday, October 6, 2007

CandyShop.

Ya, hello. I feel real bored and tired now. Extremely tired. This week had been a really busy one. I just want to finish this fast and get my beauty sleep. Did some catching-up with my loves today. Met them at BB station. Then, we headed to BT the rail mall to have ramen for dinner. This is my first time trying Cheese ramen, yea and it's pretty tasty. Their dinner, i had mine @ causeway Yoshinoya with lee and choosie, was hungry while waiting for them. I am really broke now, seriously cause i have only 30cents w/ me and there's still 2 days to go. OhNo! After dinner, they wanted to walk back to BB interchange but i insisted on taking the bus partly because i got concession and i was feeling damn tired, physically. Slacked around at Coffee Bean then home sweet home.(:
There was this Hey gorgeous shooting in sch today, so here are the pics. I only like Fiona xie so only took pics of her.



29thSept.Sat


Hit town with dear. Lunched at Cine Suki sushi. I wanted to try out their buffet but it seems like Sakae one is much better. More choices, it's such a pity that the promotion had already ended. We caught the movie Balls of fury. I could say it is a pretty worth to watch show. Funny yea and the storyline is not stupid. After that was dinner at Indochine. & yes, Jeffrey from CatsinEcradle, his voice melt my heart. Especially when he sings Zombie and Chris daughtry-it's not over. I'm his loyal supporter okay! ''this love is killing me. but you're the only one...'' not many can sing this line eh and match up to the original singer's pitch. Lovelove! Baby, dont be jealous.:p Caught the last train home.






30thSept.Sunday


Church in the morning. Breakfast at Beauty world market and then dear's uncle drove us to Tuas Reclaimation land for a tour. He said that he used to go fishing there. o.o The weather was freaking hot, like a desert. I think the place is restricted,but we just heck care and drove in. The road is scary, we could not see what was in front of us and it felt like you could drive into the sea anytime.



1stOct.Monday.


As usual, early in the morn i wet to the interchange and waited for choosie to board 902. Lee suddenly sms me and asked if i wanted to pon sch. Saw PYM and Darren too, they both said the same thing. You know im easily influenced and we didnt go sch in the end. Stupid la, i should not had brough my laptop. Went Choosie house to rest for awhile and then headed town to meet Darren and PYM. Bought tee @ Mango. Then, took train back to Causeway point to meet Jojo, huifang, Ivan for KFC. After that Dear came to meet me. He acc-ed me to Grandma's house. This was the first time i visited grandma's new house, and she already moved in since 2 weeks ago.-_-

Choosie looks like ghost in here.=X


I like the design of the dining table here @ grandma's hse. (:




3rdOct.Wednesday.


Went to Jp after school with Lee. Walked around aimlessly @ toysRus. Saw this Spongebob soft toy that i like alot. And they came up with the Spongebob version of Monopoly. But it's freaking exensive can.





4thOct.Thursday.




After sch, met dear went his house to eat dinner. Then headed to Jp to meet Nigel. Prawning!!! Me and nigel caught one little prawn at the same time. A good start. After that, It got more and more boring cause i've no patience. In the end, we caught 11 prawns in total. Not bad la, but all small one. Went home at around midnight. The place is so ulu at night i as afraid there wont be any cab there. & dad would kill me if i reach home late than him.




I'm going to slp. Nights ppl(: