Saturday, January 19, 2008

All I Need.

I'm feeling sick now, sore throat and flu. That gave me another excuse to be absent from school math computing module. I hate VB anyway.
Alright, am anticipating for the coming chalets during the holidays which will be arriving in 2 weeks time. ((: I hope for a trip overseas with dear too. But i guess it will be very unlikely.

Watched One missed call with besties, Body 19 with Lydia Bonsan and Kc, and Vanished with classmates. Vanished is a terribly stupid and senseless ghost movie, So please dont go watch it. You can do so if you want to waste your money. Anyway i thought it would be pretty nice because it was a Japanese film. It turned out to be worst than Body 19.

Sakae Buffet with Lee, choosie, Darren, PYM and Huifang. It has been quite a long time since i last saw them. Except for choosie cause i meet her to go school every morning. Alright, 2 weeks seem pretty long, to me. I think my appetite becoming worst and worst. :/ Is that a good or bad thing? I ate like only half the amount i had eaten last time in sakae.
Dinner @ Botak Jones w/ besties on Wed. Did not stay long with them cause had to wake up early the next day. I am really very pissed, okay not really very but just a little cause i still haven get any new year clothing. Made a couple of trips down to shop but there were sales everywear, all the left over items. It is obvious that there's nothing worth to buy. >=/ Alriiight, all the overdue peektures.


Kinda miss my long hair. :/

Me and yuanfeng.(:

Bonsan, Lester(Juicy), and Marcus.

PYM,Hf and Leeee.
Choosie, me and Darren.


We took neoprints, we took pictures using cam inside too.:DD Guess i gonna stay home today & watch Gong zhu xiao mei. :) Byeeeee!