Monday, January 28, 2008

Wont go home w/o you.

I hate you, i hate you cause the way your acting makes me wanna puke.
It's 12.10 mid now.
My eyelid felt reeeaaaal heavy.

One more week and here comes the 10 weeks holiday! I freaking gonna get a job man! Any lobanggggggs? I dont know why, it had been a month after my haircut but here i am still wondering if i had made the wrong decision? Nvm, anyway Dear had been busy with his major exams this week and alot of unhappy stuffs happened between us. Im glad that we are still standing strong.(:

22nd Jan 08. Tuesday.

I had dinner with Saggy lee and choosie @ Pastamania CWP. Walked around after that home sweet home.

23rd Jan 08.Wednesday.


Met dear after school. Went to have steamboat near Kim Tian road. It was dear's mum birthday. Because of that had to fly choosie and lees' aeroplane. Supposed to acc them to Queensway to buy contact lense. :/ The steamboat was really delicious. Swear i will go back there again.


24th Jan 08. Thursday.


Lunched @ clementi market. Kbox w/ dear. I power siall, cause i sang from 1.30-7 and lucky me my voice is still with me.

25th Jan 08. Friday.

Skipped school this day due to my laziness and tiredness. HAH! Stayed home in the noon to watch the taiwan seriel ' Dou niu yao bu yao' . After that went over westmall to meet May, karyin and Carol. Had pastamania and then we walked around aimlessly cause cldnt think of anywhere to go. In the end, walked from westmall to JE. Slacked around then headed to Boonlay with karyin. Met up with dear and mahjong khakis. So shiok can! I improves alottttt.HAHA we played all the way till 6am. Though we were like deadbeat after that.

26th Jan 08. Saturday.

Woke up at 3 plus today. Then headed to town to meet besties. Mess said he saw Fiona xie sial. -_- i should have reached earlier. Shop around after that went Cine chicago's steakhouse. Then walked over to Giraffe to chill. We ordered Green Mirage, Fuzzy Navel, Rusty Nail, Sea breeze and Blue Lagoon. It sucks not having any snacks to go along as 930pm was their last order. Chill, laughters, crapping and cam-whoring. :DD


Supper at nearby food centre then took last bus home. ((((:


alrighty, its 1.50am now. Dont think im going sch tmrw. :/ I want to watch The house & The mist. Anyone??