Thursday, January 3, 2008

welcome 2008.

Wishing that 2008 will be an enjoyable and splendid one.
2007 had been a memorable one of course(:


Happy new year yawwwwwwwww!
Hope that:



Be as pretty as ever. LOLLL
Families &friends to be always in pink of heath and cheerful always.
A big surprise on my 18th birthday.( good one of course.:p)
Increase allowance.
Besties &close friends can grow old tgt with me.(:
Dear to love me.
More wonderful memories and gatherings.
Have lesser mood swing
3.2 gpa for year 2.
Car license probably?
Love god.
Learn to save money.
My weight to maintain.
Not to be so easily influenced.
Get a DSLR cam.(already got one.:D) Thanks mum and dad!
Be able to forgive ppl more easily? :S
and and and....eh think that will be all.One must learn to be contented. :p



29th Dec 07.Saturday.


Met up with my girls, Carol and karyin.(: Hit town for shopping but i only brought along 20 bucks. Din bought anything of course. Then dear came fetch me. Went for dinner @ Redhill market. Chicken Claypot rice.(: Off to Chevron for bowling session. Think my skills got rusty or something. The ball kept going into the drain. ARghhh.

Hearts them.:]



30th Dec 07.Sunday


Church in the morning. Dear fetched me to clementi station to meet lydia. Headed to Pasir Ris to meet Jessica and Peihwa. Escape day-out! It was only 7 bucks, due to the 7th anniversary they had. Played for a couple of hours. Did some catching-up then it started raining. So waited in Burger King then made our way home.


31st Dec 07. Monday.


Breakfast with Dad and sis at nearby coffeeshop. Then made my way to JE to meet ex-classmates. Anyway it was so screwed everybody could not make it the last min. So i went to dear's house instead. Around evening. Met Mess, TS and CS at JE station headed to town. Karyin, Carol and peixin joined us. We walked ard and waited for May before heading to Hard Rock Cafe. The food was so-so. I love the Chilli Crab dip. Then we went around finding places to chill and drink. But everywhere we went to..they wanted to check our IC. Idiots! So our last stop, @ Giraffe failed as well. I had to leave them and rushed over to countdown with dear. In the end i could not reach in time & pathetic me count down in the cab all by myself. The fireworks i saw along the way at Jurong wont make me any happier. This was the worst countdown ever. Anyway i enjoyed the times with them.(:


1st Jan 08.Tuesday.


Went to Shawn and Adeline's Wedding buffet in church. After that was to town to catch National Treasure. Average show i still prefer I am Legend. Heh. Anyway i was craving for chicken rice at that moment. So dear brought me to Bukit Timah 5 stars Chicken rice for dinner after that home.(:


2nd Jan 08. Wednesday.


Je station to meet Jeff. After that met Sophia, Sherman, Kc and jonathan at somerset station. Had Subway for lunch. Then yuenkyy and yuanfeng came along. We caught 3.25pm show. Alien VS Predator 2! Darn exciting lor. yeh and nice. A must watch. After that shop around while waiting for mummy to come. Met her to buy my Nikon D40x. Had dinner at Cine. Then to Dover station to meet dear.


Am feeling so hungry now. I want Grilled stingray for supper. :( Sch reopening in 4 days time. Boringgggggggggggggggggggg.