Monday, February 18, 2008

Vday didn't turn out quite the way I want it to be. What i want to tell you was that, although there was no bouquet of roses from you(cause it was screwed) , but i do appreciate it,everything. Those little surprises you did. Even though you are having your ITP now, you still spare time and made those arrangements and most importantly spent the day with me. All these, i am contented. ((:


Just came back from queensway & town. Searched for my black jeans but to no avail. No suitable ones. Had my favourite grilled stingray for dinner before dear sent me home.


13th Feb 08. Wed


Had an early celebration for Carol's birthday as most of us could not make it for the actual day. I met mess at BB interchange took bus to town to meet may, carol and karyin. Next, we went to look around deciding on what to have for dinner. In the end, settled down in some Jap restaurant called Sun with Moon. It was my first time dining there and i think their food is pretty delicious. Then Ts came along with the cake. Mess is sucha arse, he started playing with the cream and then karyin was the pathetic one. The whip cream kena her extensions aka fake hair and dress.HAHA! Lucky she managed to wash them away. After dinner, went slacking at Starbucks then took train home.

Carol's birthday gift from us!



YOU MUST BE FEELING SUPER TOUCHED RIGHT!:p
LOVE YOU GUYSSSS MANY MANY!:DDDDD


14th Feb 08. Thurs


It's Valentine's day. I am so glad dear managed to get leave on this day and go out with me. :DD

Went to JE station to meet dear. Off to Vivo and caught the movie Jumper. I was complaining throughout the journey that i was hungry and because of that i so called screwed up the day. Dear took the Vday package @ Gold class and in there we could order food up to 40 bucks. & because he did not want to reveal the plan for that day he did not tell me that we could actually eat inside the theatre. And without knowing that i insisted on grabbing some food before watching the movie. Sorry dear, it was my fault. Because of that, i was 3/4 full and could not finish the food inside the cinema. :(
After movie we went window shopping and then headed to town. The bouquet of roses that dear wanted to give me looks not-very-nice so he was creative enough to cut off the stalks and gave me a box of roses. (: & i bought him a wallet from Ted Baker. Walked around @ TANGS and he got me perfume from Salvatore Ferragamo. I wanted to stick to RL but i prefer the fruity scent. He got himself RL double black too.

Then i acc-ed him to his dad's friend funeral. Sat there for awhile, had supper at Enaq prata shop before going home. I enjoyed the day cause it's with you. (:



I asked him what's with the card with the rat on it. He said it's the year of rat yaw! Ohwell.

15th Feb 08. Friday

HAPPY SWEET 18TH TO CAROL DARLING! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! HEHEEHE.


16th Feb 08. Saturday.

Went dear's house. Brought vcd along to watch. The warlords and The haunted school. Not bad, at least not boring shows. Ate dinner at nearby coffeeshop then went home. Still not very tired so i watch P.s i love you and Saw 4. Saw 4 can be rated the most gore and disgusting show i had watched ever. The hills have eyes can be rank no. 2. Slept at 4am. My sleeping scheldule is so screwed.

Alright time for dou niu yao bu yao episode 14. Hurray!