Sunday, February 3, 2008

I thought this coming Vday will be a lonely and sad one & either will i be jioing all the singles out or rotting at home playing my all time favourite, Dota. LOL.0hwell.(:

Alright i'll summarise, holiday started today. For me, it started last week cause i had been skipping school like nobody's business & went out with classmates. =/ I am quite contented w/ my grades therefore i dare to skip.
My Mango cheque had arrived. It was expectedly little cause i only worked for 4 days. Anyway, hopefully Mum& dad will be nice this yr so my angpao money will increase.HEHEHHEEE!

Saw this gigantic poster outside LV. & because of that i am tempted to get this!



I love the red one, it's so pretty can!

29th Jan 08. Tuesday.


Met Bonsan to go interchange meet classmates for breakfast. We had Delifrance. I was determined to go school on that day. But somewhat or somehow, i wanted to sing as well. Haha. So went Kbox with Bonsan and Weijian. Weijian is the next Fei yu qing LOR. He can mimic like super alike!!! Anyway, it was fun. Then, we had dinner @ Far East before going home.


Wj requested that cause he blinked his eyes. -_-


30th Jan 08. Wednesday.


Met Bonsan, Wj and Marcus at Je station then off to PS for movie. Zhongguo fly our aeroplance. ZZZ! Overslept then din came. The mist was quite a nice movie. Exciting but the ending was a sad one. After dee movie, we had a hard time deciding where to go. In the end, went Vivo walked around, played arcade then dinner at Food republic. I din want to eat the food there as i was craving for Jurong 502 Grilled stingray. Wj & Bonsan acc-ed me there to eat after that home sweet home.

31st Jan 08. Thursday.

Went to school and bought Science Faci a mini cake. This is because he's the best faci among all. We even invited him to our class chalet on Feb 25th. (: After school, acc-ed the guys to eat @ long John then met up with Lydia, Jessica and Sherlyn. Had dinner with them @ Crystal Jade. I was freaking broke by then. Cause the girls got test the next day, we did nt hangout till real late. Went to sherlyn's house. Played with her dogs cause they were super cute! Then dear came fetch me. Met Ken & May @ dear's mum office to play Mahjong. Didnt really play much. Just a few rounds. Reached home at around 3am plus.


1st Feb 08. Friday.


Woke up at 1 plus. Dear came to acc me to Yewtee for a haircut. Trimmed my fringe and the back. Then, went to CWP to meet Choosie, Lee, Darren, Ivan, PYM, Jojo and Wenqi. It had been sometimes since i last saw JoJo, Wenqi and Ivan! ((: Ate dinner @ Swensens. Left 2 bucks after that. It sucks being broke. Walked around and took pictures. Then , dear came to fetch me to his house. Left at 10 plus, went Redhill to meet Mahjong Khakis. Played all the way till 4am. Supper at Pasir Panjang. Starting to feel that my throat is abit dry. I think i am going to fall sick soon.
Reached home at ard 6am plus. Then slept all the way till the next day evening 6 plus.



Okay i admit we were cheaposssss, that was the 2nd time we took pictures instead of neoprints inside the neoprints machine!LOL.


Gtg, hafta wake up early tmrw. Bye!