Monday, March 17, 2008

Here am i blogging, one last post before w34b chalet.
Haha this has been the second chalet that we're having right? I hope there will be more to come hor! Anyway gonna present this very lovely painting i found in Songquan's house. I like okay!



16th Sun 08.


Shopping with dear @ vivo. Finally he had time for me. So happy(: He came to fetch me, after that we headed down to vivo. We got sick of always having the same set meal course @ Terra cafe, so went to try out The Mussel Guys. They are having set meal as well and the good thing is both of the same price so why not try out something new. I ordered Honey oven Baked salmon with aromatic rice while he ordered Grilled chicken with sausages. Shopping after meal, bought a top from F21. Then went up to the top floor at night to chit chat. Then, home sweet home.



Still have not pack my bag yet. nevermind i bet they also. HEEEEEE. BBB! Will be back with tons of pictures!