Friday, March 14, 2008

Love the way that you move.

Grrrr, my Sony Ericsson w850i is giving me a big problem. It keeps on auto switch off every 5 mins and it's making me real pissed. I dont have the intention of changing phone if it's not in this condition, furthermore it had served me quite well for the past few months or years. Anyway i got my love nikon dslr cam, and a good-working ipod nano, so what i need now is a pretty phone!
So, Motorola V3xx or Nokia 5310 or Sony Ericsson W910i? Frankly, i still prefer sony. & all these phones are available in red, most importantly. Ahhh, 1 more day left to decide. :/




9th Mar 08. Sun.


Was really tired on that day so i din go to church in thr morning. Dear came to fetch me in the late noon, went to Bukit timah market to buy dinner after that headed to winston's house for MJ session. (: His maltese are extremely cute. Not only 1 but a family of 3. Daddy, mummy and baby boy.



10th Mar 08. Mon.


Woke up early in the morning. 9.45am. Okay maybe it is not early for you all but for me it is! Headed to school for SIT camp student leader briefing. Met bonsan and we were late. Despite that, the briefing had not even started. I begin to feel excited bout the camp after going thru the briefing, because of being told of those games that we are going to play, reminds me of my sec 3 camp. It was an unforgettable experience indeed. I asked choosie to join the camp too. Haha. (: After briefing, dear came to fetch me. We went jp to watch Step up 2. It is worth watching la of course. I am a fan of Step up can! Spose to go home and have lunch with daddy but he was busy with other stuffs. So yup.


12th Mar 08. Wed.


As usual, met lee @ clementi station. Headed down to town for Suki sushi buffet! Yay, have been craving for it for quite long. Darren and PYM came to join us. Went shopping for a while and i bought a short from Cotton on. After that met Choosie and went off to Tekka Mall's Sheng siong to get our steamboat food for the coming chalet. The prices there are really cheaper than normal if not we also wont travel till so far. Then, we went home. Darren is nice to carry home all the stuffs that we bought w/ the help of PYM. Hahaha. Acc-ed lee to vivo, i wanted to shop cause dear was still busy with his skating lesson but the moment i reached there for about 20 mins, he called and said he was done. Met him at Farrer Park, he went home to change and then off to Nigel's place for MJ again! Wooohooo.



Had gotten all my fav food for steamboat except for SOTONG BALL! How can we miss that out.
Okie dokie, i think i need to work on my money management again, alot of birthdays are coming. :/