Friday, March 28, 2008

Stayed home and watched I know who killed me. I think the plot is Horrible. Just not my type, lucky last time din go theatre to catch it.
Anyway, i have recovered. ((: That means more enjoyment & much more enjoyment. I want to make sure that this last week of my holiday will be well spent. Hohoho. Anyway, i did not go for the camp. All because of the reason im unwell. Ps bonsan, din mean to be a psk. Herrrh.

Town with girlies yesterday. Took bus there and met up with Jess first. Then, Lydia & Sherlyn came to join us. Walked around the same old place. & i saw a tote bag that i really like at Coach! Went mac cause Lydia wanted her 'can bring happiness' vanilla cone. Cock sial. First time i heard this lor. Haha. After that headed to FEP. Had chicken rice for dinner. Bought a short and a cardigan. We wanted to shop a little more longer but lydia was complaining non-stop already so walked over to Wisma to meet dear and Winston. Dear was nice enough to come and fetch us home.(: Sleepover @ dear's place.




I am so generous. I treated them to one of my favs okay! Fried Mars bar. :p



Omg, My face .

Dont know what am i doing.



Anyway, i had a haircut just now! Die ah, think i cant grow back long hair already. :( Okay, nth more except for tanning tmrw! (: PLSSSS DONT RAIN!