Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Argh.

First day of school, as well as the beginning of my nightmare. Plenty of computing modules! Module of the day is Java(Object Oriented Programming). Whatever it is, i just hate doing .java/.class codes and many more. It drives me mad. & MSN is being sucha slut. Totally pissed when i actually replied tons of ppl and then it showed 'the message cannot be delivered'. Zzz. Wasnt really a good day after all. Classmates are alright just not very outspoken. Maybe it's because it is just the first day. Anyway, glad that there are peeps such as lee, choosie, yuanfeng, jojo, darren & blabla to lean back on.(: This made me miss E35D & W34B!

Dinner @ Holland V w/ dear. Had my eyebrow trimmed as well. (:
Anyway dear got his Gucci belt. I have to sell my dior fast! So that i can spon him abit eh. :p


HoHohohoho. Time flies, and it is only 10 days more! :pPpP
So here is my wishlist.
Kate Spade tote handbag.
FredPerry Black w/ white stripes Polo.
Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers.
Gucci Handphone strap w/ interlocking G detail.
Armani Necklace.
Heee, thats about all. :DDDDDDDDDD