Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's friday! I love fridays because tmrw's weekends! It has been the third week of school. I wonder why my body-clock is not really well adjusted to waking up @ 6.30am in the morning. I often feel terribly tired after school and my eyes are always 'zong' in the morning. Due to lack of sleep. Sucks la. I guess i can't deny the fact that im someone who need 12 hrs of sleep. :/


Met up with Weijian, yuenky & lester to have lunch. Took some pics also! Yuenky managed to take a 'classic' photo of lester! & I can't stop laughing everytime i see it. Classmates bought a cake to celebrate Kit's Birthday! Celebrated during the 2nd breakout. Smashed the cake @ him. & guess what he did it back to me! My hair and face also kena la! arghhh. Anyway,
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!(:






Caught the movie Superhero with Lee, choosie & dear yesterday @ dinner. Before the show, we went to have our meal at Terra. Needless to say i ordered my favourite Salmon Baked rice. But this time, i was a little disappointed cause it did not taste as nice as i always thought it should be. & the cheese at the side was burnt. Superhero is a ultra lame show. Weijian still say until like it's so darn niceee. Haha, anyway went to queensway to search for dear's running shoe then home.



Alright byeeeeee people! I'm going to continue watching my Sex is zero 2! Mahjong later.(: