Thursday, April 3, 2008

YOOOOOOOO. Im back from chalet.

During this 9 weeks vacation, i had been to downtown east Coasta Sand twice. -.-
But i dont mind, cause it's not the venue that matters, it is who you were with. (:
I do treasure the times spent with you. Am really glad that you took leaves just to accompany me. :p Din took much pictures, so i'll summarise everything & then post whatever i have.


31st Mar-2nd April.



On our way there. First day.


So happy dear brought this! It's still my favourite movie after all.(: Sakura buffet on the second night. My stomach was bloated like hell after that meal lor.


Checked out this morning 1030am. Then took train back to Jurong. Went Jp to watch Shutter then did manicure. Wanted black but no stock so they gave me brown-ish black instead.


28th Mar 08. Fri.


Went sun-tanning! Travelled all the way to Cafe Del Mar to meet Becky, Alex and Dear. Finally meet up with that aunty and uncle! So long never see her, i miss her face! Haha. We tanned and played around by the seaside. I was so excited because the sun was super hot that day & finally i had my tan. But guess what, i got sunburnt after that! wtf. & now the skin is peeling off from my nose. Zzzz. I bet becky will be worst, she's as red as a roast duck after the tanning. LOL. Anyway, washed up then headed to Vivo for Marche. Jasmine came to join us. Had a great time with them.:D Night time, dear & i went over to Winston's place for MJ.




Alex took these pics w/o us knowing!


29th Mar 08. Sat.


Acced dear to a RC dinner @ Yew tee. Kat came along too. The dinner and their service sucks. The dish only came 1 every half hour. ZZZ so we went off after awhile. Headed to Enaq and dapao Maggi Goreng home.



Goodnight peeps!