Monday, June 30, 2008

Always be my baby(:

Guess what, dear and i could not resist the temptation of such great deals, cheap + delicious steamboat so we went there again just now with winston, dear's mum and wanting. :p

However, this time round i feel that it didnt taste as good as the first.
We wanted to shop around at bugis before coming back, but it was raining! So we were left with no choice but to go home. :(




Everywhere's fine as long as you're around!:D


27th June 08. Friday.



Class was alright on that day. After school, met up with Lee, choosie, darren and PYM. It has been some times since we went town together!(: This time round, we had dinner at DIN TAI FUNG! I have been craving to try that and the Xiao long bao there. Choosie and lee were still telling me how freaking delicious it is on the train and made me drool! Jojo came to join us too! We shared the Pork chop fried rice, prawn fried rice and many many plates of xiao long bao! I cant believe i had wasted 18 years of my life by not trying that and it was my first time trying.-.- After that, we spent quite some time calculating the bill because we were like sotongs, missing out on the cost of the napkins. -.-!
Next was mass shopping and trying out of clothes at zara, mango, topshop and many more. Bought a top from mango, have been waiting for the price to drop since months ago.(:


After that, took train to dover station to meet up with dear, winston, may&ken. Headed to dear's place for MJ session. Weeee. Simply cant resist MJ!







Loves!



28th June 08. Sat


Time flies like nobody's business! It's our 61st months anniversary! :D It means alot to me, 61 months = beginning of a brand new year after 5 years of ups and downs. Although we have our quarrels and i always tend to be super unreasonable and say those hurtful words whenever im paranoid. Im thankful and glad we're still holding on tight. Promise you honey, i will try to delete off all the bad memories, the past.(: You'll always be a part of me, I'm a part of you indefinitely. Always be my baby by david cook, super hooked onto this song recently.:D

Dear came to pick me up and we headed to town. Bought a black crumpler bag for dear as anniversary gift. We had Japanses Pasta for lunch. Then, he treated to to movie. (: We caught get smart, average show i feel still prefer Zohan. Shop around trying to search for my gift but nothing caught my eyes except for the agnes b teeee! Too bad there was no size for me so i'll have to wait till the sale's over.





After movie, headed down to holland V Coffee club to meet may, mess and Ts. Miss them hell lots. (: Did some catching-ups. Slacked till 11plus then went home. Awesome dayout after all!







Best damn thang that i'll ever have! :p

Alright, im off to bed. Tmr's monday again :( monday blues for sure.