Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SHERLYN BAOBEI!:DDDD



It's evening now, ate canadian pizza for 'breakfast'. Woke up extremely late, 3pm plus. Still got school tmr sial. Sure cant get to sleep tonight.
Oh noooo, i should kick my stupid habit of ponning sch, seriously!
I need to get my arse to school everyday from tmr onwards eh, help meeeeeeeeee! =/

Yesterday, chilled out with dear and his cousin. I was supposed to be at zouk with besties and the rest but the thing was cancelled cause most of them couldnt make it last minute. So, well change of plan. Headed to clarke quay, walked around finding place. I wanted Clinic! but end up at some bar at boat quay. The place is pretty alright. Open bottle and it only cost 150 bucks. (: Played poker and some dice game which his cousin introduced to us. Left for home @ 3am.





15th June 08. Sunday.


Went church in the morning. After that headed to Marina Square to meet Jess and sherlyn. Had out lunch at Xing wang cafe then off we go for shopping! Tried out some tops, but din get any in the end. Dear treated us Chocz chocolate, cause i said i was craving for it and just wanna have a bite, so he bought 1 for each of us. LOL. Thnks(: After that, i left with dear to meet his family for father's day dinner. I treated dad & mum to a concert(Daddy's song) at esplanade.(:







16th June 08. Mon

First day of school, and it still feels like im still having another week of holiday. Monday blues! Felt really tempted to leave school during the 2nd break so asked weijian, yuenky, lester and sherman along! We wanted to catch a movie but there was no movie nice to watch so headed to marina square to shop. Next we had teatime buffet @ Sakae buffet. I love buffet man! After that, we headed to esplanade library to slack and do our RJ. First time there, at first i also din know there's a library at esplanade. Cant believe im kinda sua ku. -.- Cam-whored and played maple too using weijian's acc. (: Then, i went queenstown to meet dear, he fetched me home to change and then went to play MJ!

Okay, i had decided to rebond my hair tmr after sch. Had enough of the bad hair days and the ugly curls which always curls in the wrong direction. >=D Can really piss me off sometimes. =/ Cause i wanna my long hair back and then im going to perm it! So grow hair grow...grow fasterrrrrrr! I dont have the habit of blowing my hair after washing to keep it in shape so i guess long hair will suits better cause im plain lazy. Herhhh.