Friday, June 13, 2008

LILY.

Wondering where i had been for the pass few days? The answer is i was in msia, JB's Hyatt hotel for church camp.(:
Was glad that i went. Though it was pretty tiring, but i gained/experiecnced alot of stuffs. The thorn inside my heart had been taken away, all along ive been a very unforgiving person. It's different now. Seriously, you only live once so tell me what's the point of not forgiving someone and bearing grudges. It's you the only one who will feel the anger and pain everytime you recall on the matter. Im gonna live my life based on this matter of fact. It's hard to do it, trust me. Through all the prayings, i did it.(: These few days, had super lack of sleep and because of that dear always 'get it' from me. My bad attitude, being unreasonable and more. LOL. I know you have an enormous heart and will never take it to heart right?

Besides the services and all, we had free time as well. So during our free time, we went gym, tennis and shopping! Din get much stuffs for myself cause i cant find anything i like, but bought some gifts for family. (:








Alright some overdue picxzxzxz. :D


7th June 08. Sat


Finally met up with besties. :D Met mess and ts @ bb station. Went over to JE to meet may. We headed down to City hall. Found our way to Hongkong str. Okay, our motive of going there was to get a complimentary makeover and photoshoot. I was anticipated about it at first. But..BUT upon reaching the studio, the person there asked me if i was single or married. WTF cant she see for herself with her freaking eyes. That was not the main thing. Next she asked for my age. And told me that 'oh..ya 18. Sry to tell u for those who are below 21 can only bring their family for family shoot.' I mean, are you kidding me?! SUPER DUPER WTF! Overjoyed for nothing. arghhhhhhhh, anyway after that we went for lunch. Food always cheer me up. Hahahaha.

We ate at Fisherman's wharf. Then took bus to town, acc-ed mess to shop. He bought the most stuffs, duh. I was freaking broke so only got myself a top from miss selfridge. After that we wanted to find some place to chill so indochine came up to our mind.

Havent been there for a long time. Though i dont really like the place anymore, but when you have good company, anywhere is good! :DDD Ordered beer and cocktail. My fuzzy navel taste like the freaking sunkist orange juice. -.- Next, we went to taka, talked about live, cam-whored. Then bus home. Felt really sad because i wanted to stay over at mess's place, but i need to do the packing for msia trip the next day. So i missed it. & i believe there's still more chances as time goes by eh! :p







With them by my side, theres nothing more i could ask for.....awwwwwwwwwwww!

Sch's reopening next week. Boring. I still wanna shop! & also haven do some catching up with friends and classmates. :(