Monday, November 3, 2008

If I were A Boy

hey people, pardon me for the lack of updates. Spent much of my time in work, going to functions and stuffs.
It's really tiring and im someone who loses motivation very easily. But be afraid not, dear will always be here by my side to gives all the support that i need and vice versa.
Now i truely experience why there is such sentence like, money makes the world go round...

Coz of work and no 48hrs/day. I almost have no time to meet up with my friends except for the close ones and polymates. People like karyin, carol,peixin, becky, sq, jess, jasmine and yf you guys are missed! Yf although we're in the same sch but i seldom have the time to catch up with you! OMGXZ.

Recently, im into beyonce's if i were a boy. LOL idk why. Anyway, the title makes me think a bit further, im so so glad that im not a boy. HAHA! Imagine myself ive to go army next yr like omg. All the tough trainings gonna make me die in there halfway thru the 2 yrs. :( Coz i dont have very good health and stamina like others do. Sickbug will finds me every 1 mth w/o fail.
Speaking of that, im down with a flu and cough. The reason why im at home blogging yea.
Mum's gonna acc me to the doctor later. And yea, another point i dont wanna be a boy is because, i love to be protected, pampered and i dont like to paythe bills! LOLOL. Alright enough.


ONE THING THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY:) MY PP PRESENTATION IS OVER!
Thank god everything went on smoothly. And lucky i happened to bump into Kenneth on my way there on the bus. Chatted with him makes me feel much less nervous than before. At least there is companion yea. Din know his presentation time slot was the same as mine! Although i did stattered and stumbled much in the beginning, but my pp advisor was really nice to be smiling to me all the way thru. Really my source of comfort. Yeaaa, and then im overjoyed that i managed to touch up at the answering qns part at the back.


30/ 10/ 08-Thursday


A day out with the weijian, Yuenky, Lester and Sherman.
Met weijian at the JE mrt station. I was only late for 5 mins but he insisted that it was 7! -.- Before that he actually told yk i was late so he was there waiting for me, pushing all the blame to me! urgh. See how 'jian' he is! lolol. We were the first to reach, followed by Sherman, lester than yk. Lester sucks and was so unsteady on that day. He came only to meet us and then go off for his interview when i actually told him 2 weeks before that we were supposed to watch The coffin tgt. Sucker la you. Anyway. So only the 4 of us, but that never spoil the fun we had. Haha. Caught 3pm movie-The coffin. Almost fell alseep in the movie sial. It is too draggy and those scenes that will make ur heartbeat increases are only like less than 5? -.- There's one that makes me and yk scream out loud thou. LOL.

After that, we took train to Kembangan then walked over to Geylang for dinner. May came to join us as well and it was her virgin time having frog leg porridge.:) I always introduce good food yawww! true right! lolol. Anyway we were lucky coz we got the buy3 get 2free promotion and everything added up to $22++ only. Freaking worth it and i wanna come again. :p
May and i left for function at PS while the others went to kallang leisure park. Reached home at around 12mid. Was deadbeat by then.






We forced them to take these peektures! Ha.

Ermmm, his expression idk how to describe. -.-



Halloween night was spent at Zoukkk with may, mess, Nicck and his friends Jason and Liwen. It was greattttt! Pictures soon. When i get from may, i only took 1 with my cam and then left all my stuffs in the locker. :D Saw really funneh dressed up, from ERP to barbarian, to half naked guy wearing diaper. HA!



Gonna go see doc soon.:(


+++++++++++++++editted+++++++++++++++++++++++++++















small eye!