Friday, June 1, 2007

So Sally can wait...

Woke up around 11 plus, was feeling quite hungry.
Kind of surprised to see grandma at home. She bought breakfast fried beehoon for me. (:
Have to go church later on and will be missing out today's class outing watching shrek3 at cine.
Nvm, there's still fantastic 4 and others must watch. (:

& i cut my fringe. YEA bang, and i dont like it. In fact i regretted cutting. Now i want my fringe to grow faster pls, i want it to be like last time. For now, i shall just pin up my hair. Pinning up will help it to grow faster right? Tell me it does. =/


28 May Monday(( 4yrs Anniversary ))



I always hate school on monday, because of someone being in the same team as me. ARGH. nvm. Met dear after sch. He bluffed me that he went to sch, but actually he was at home arranging the photos, which was meant to be a surprise for me. But somehow i got the idea that he was going to do that. HAHA! Anyway, you're still sweet. :D Dined at CCK Sakae sushi. I miss the green tea ice cream there. Oh, my love!








(:






it has been 4 yrs, the memories...



I look so skinny in here!


Acc-ed dear to church for Joyce's weddin practice.
After that home.



29 May Tuesday.


Darren's treat, chocolate from Candy emipre. (:




2 team members didnt come today. We rushed the ppt during the very last min. Fortunately, everything was not screwed in the end. Phew.


Met up with May at bb station after school. We slacked around at westmall while waiting for mess. Watched shrek 3. It was darn funny la. I couldnt help but kept laughing through out the show. Rapunzel Rapunzel, pls let down your golden extension. -.-


While waiting for Mess...




my <3!>




My tiny weenie eye. ^^

Saw tingsheng, arron, Ivy and hanxiang.
Happy day afterall. :DDD


30 May Wed.

I got F for my communication UT. :( Wth la, around 29.73% got F, out of all Rp year 1 students. Didnt expect that. Siewhui got B! #$%$^&(*&!#*. LOL.

Anyway, I should really be more focus in class. Starting from today onwards. No more fooling around and shutting down of my brain during 6th P. Motivation! HAHAHAHHA.

Town with Siewhui, Darren, Kc and clement.


Me and siewhui, journey to town.


Kc and clement. Kc was doing RJ. =.=

I bought a black cardigan from Zara.
Dinner at Billy Bombers. Me and siewhui shared cheesefries as we were not very hungry.
Kc decided to take the challenge and ordered something enormous. =X



They kept suaning me say i would take 1 day to finish that burger lor! Grrrrrrrrr.
Shop around heeren Taka and wisma.
Joke, crap, gossips and laughter. (:
AJM!!!! HAHAHA.



Darren acting niang here. -.- lolol.
I am nice enough okay. Didnt post big big. (:



Group picture!
Chilled at Coffee bean.
Did my RJ there too.
On the way there, we saw alot of those people, and alot of angmoh pehpeh was like asking them about the price for one night.
There were even more thai transversite as we made our way down to the taxi stand.
I didnt know there was such thing in spore. Omgggg. Could not even regconised until i heard their voice.
Siewhui longbang me to Queenstown Station. Train home after that.
Alright shall end here.
Gonna go prepare. Meeting dear. =DDD