Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cause I'm out here on the other side

HI people! Im back again.
This entry is going to be real short as i will only be updating what ive been doing for yesterday and today! (:

GSS!!!
Frankly speaking, i am dying to go shopping! I have not done any shopping yet, & i am like really broke.
I need to save up, asap before the sale ends. arghhh.
Ok ok, sad to say no pictures for this post. I am lazy/ dont feel like taking much pics with my fringe. ):
Went to church this morning. Didnt attend ML because most of the ML group people are going for camp, so it was cancelled. Had lunch at Beauty world before going dear's house. I was extremely tired, so i intended to take a short nap, but soon before i woke up, it was already 6.
Ate dinner at his place before going home.

Had k-session with dear yesterday at JE entertainment. We're now addicted to Kobayashi's omelette. I always eat niku tepanyaki all along, but now im so so addicted to its omelette. HEEEEEEEEE.

Oh yes! Holidays now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had waited so long for it, but why is it 2 weeks only huh? 2 weeks fking not enough!
zzzzzzzzz
Im tired, i think i need more rest, more sleep. Im gonna sleep till the sun is shinning on my butt tmrw. BYEEEEEEE!