Friday, June 29, 2007

This innocence is brilliant.

Fk fk fk, UT had just ended & i just screwed up a four marks question. :(:(:(
This week was a busy one. This literally explains why i take so long to reply tags. HAHA. :p

Alright let me start off with last friday.


22 June. Fri



I did not go school for that day. Reason? Because i wanna sleep till noon. HEEHEE. I hate waking up so early in the morning. It's really tiring, 9am-4.30pm everyday. Somemore its friday. Acc-ed dear to BBDC for his lesson. After that he acc-ed me to chinatown People's park to pluck my eyebrow. Why do i have to travel all the way to chinatown just to pluck my eyebrow? It is because i only trust that shop, i dont wanna screwed that up, hell no. ewww! Anyway, dear karyin intro-ed me there. :DDD



23 June. Sat.




Met up with dear. We went Escape theme park. Travelled all the way from west to east. If no free tickets i also dont wanna go ah. Argh >=/! Most of the rides were down for maintenance, even pirate ship! In the end we only played cadbury and the kid roller coaster. Spent not more than 4 hours there and then went home. Not a very fun day after all. =/



24 June. Sun



Went to church in the morning, ML after that. After that went dear's house to watch HK seriel. Yea, like again.


25 June. Mon





Pon sch halfway. Met dear & go his house to continue the seriel. Finally watched finish on that day. xD





26 June. Tues.



Sch was boring. I dont like my grp because of this particular person and i dont like the teacher. After school, went town with Siewhui, Darren, Sherman and Farah. Sherman went off to meet his parents. Siewhui, Darren and Farah acc-ed me to shop. Bought 2 tank tops from far east. 2 tops for $20 bucks! Cheap sale.(: Darren went off to meet his mum. Dined at Estele 77, a indonesian restaurant. The food was darn delicious. Cheap and nice, thanks to choosiehui. LOL.





Soto Ayam with rice.


HAPPY soda & iced tea.


I am going to order this the next time i go. >.<


Siewhui, me and Farah!


Farah went off at around 8 plus, den me n siewhui continued to shop @ Taka. I cannot resist Mango's 50% sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But sad to say, nothing catches my eyes. Siewhui bought a top fom Mango. Took bus to Queenstown station then train home.




27 June. Wed.



After sch went to JE station to meet May & Mess. Haven't see besties for quite some time. *misses* I love meetups and catching ups. Will be meeting up the girls on sat for more soppingggg! woohoo!!! After the movie,went mac to slack. Slack = cam whoring session. :DDD

me & mess. (:


M&M.


My darlings!


Finally, no more straight fringe. :DDD
Signing off. BYE guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna watch Transformers. Anybody? ^^