Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Father's day is coming, but i am still not sure what to get for my dad. =/


11 June Monday



Nothing much to blog about for that day. Basically, was at dear's house. We rented 40 years old virgin back home to watch. It was quite a nice show, not bad. Then, i went home ard 9 plus after watching campus superstar. I can say that the standard this year really drop alot. Regardless of both looks and vocal.


12 June Tuesday



Woke up at 9 plus. Prepared then went to meet Peihwa and Jessica. I miss them alot! K-session at JE entertainment. Sang from 11 to 2. Trust me, 3 hours of singing were never enough. Me and Jess ordered Vietnamese fish while peihwa ordered teriyaki chicken. I regretted it, the fish really sucks. The sauce sucks even more, should have ordered chicken.
zzzzzzzzzzz.


Baobei and me(:



We complained that the lighting in K sucks, so we decided to take the grp pic in toilet instead.
-_-


Cabbed home to sleep after that. Met dear at BB station, then headed down to Clarke quay to meet May, mess, ryan and shawn(the macho-guy). Walked over to MOS, the Q was fking long. Anyway, managed to get in w/o q-ing. The songs are not as nice to dance with as before, they are not remix. Oh well. Had mac for dinner. Anyway, i still enjoyed myself. So here are the peeeeeeektures! :DDD








Dear and me! Dont complain okay, we finally took a pic tgt.



I find that my phone cam seriously sucks. :(
So we used ryan's phone instead.



Me and mess. (:




w/ mess's cap.




Besties.


Chill. dance. Joke. Laughter. :DDD Left with dear at 2am plus. Hate midnight charge but dear cldnt reach home too late. Went his hse to sleep till the next day 1 plus.

Fantastic 4 is out tmrw! Woots. ^^