Thursday, October 25, 2007

MusicIsMyBoyfriend.

I am in a dilemma now. Should i go to school tmr anot? I dont like VB, I prefer my previous team, I prefer the previous facilitator who showered me with the 'As'. I've got tons of reason not to go school tmr, but on the other hand there are reasons on why i must go. I shall not list them.
NEVERMIND.


19thOct 07. Friday



Hit town with Lee and choosie, celebrated lee's bd by having dinner @ Swensens. The birthday girl ordered the enormous burger.

Hate the purple thingy there, i hate brinjal. Went to try out several clothes at those usual shops. Only bought a top from Topshop and then Indochine to meet dear and Nigel. Lovely music.(: Jasmine came after that to join us. I miss jasmine! Did some catching-up with her. Cabbed home after 1am.




29thOct. Saturday.


Vivo-city with dear. It had been some times since i last did some shopping with dear i guess. Dear had been saving up, but in the end i bought nothing while dear carried 3 bags of stuffs home. I still enjoy shopping with you and helping you choose clothes.(: Dined at The chicken rice shop. The food sucks, i dont think i will ever gonna visit there again.



22thOct 07. Monday.


Zhao halfway in school. I am not guilty. The faci irks me. He gave me straight 'Cs' for daily grade. WTFF. The thing is when i left halfway, i go D. It is not much a diff. HAHA! anyway, went to cine to catch The brave One with yuanfeng, sophia, lester, kai, yuenkyy, Bon san and Kc. I almost fell asleep mid way through. But overall the movie is nice just that it is too draggy. After that we went to shop around before heading home. GUESS WHAT? I saw a hottie at Wisma food Republic. Utt! Ha, he's really cute so i took a picture with him. :p

So shy can*giggling*

kai looks kuku in here. HAHA!

Dear has been sick for the past few days, please take good care of yourself even when im not there. You know you make me worried. :/