Thursday, October 11, 2007

we'llgetthruittogether

7thOct Sunday


Church in the morning, dear's dad drove us there. After that we went to have lunch at Beauty world one of the cafe there. I forgot the name, will tell you guys when i remember. Herh, the food were delicious. There were speg and my favourite Ham rosti. I love rosti to bits especially when it's from Marche. If im freaking rich, i will be pleased to hire a chef to cook for me every day, or maybe every week. Haha!



It looks kind of disgusting in here but it's really delicious!



8thOct Monday


Im good girl. I went grandma house to have dinner w/ family. It's been a routine and every monday is family dinner day.(:



9thOct Tuesday


I pon school today. I've got my reason to do so, cause this is the only tuesday with no UT. For the following weeks till holiday there will be UT on every tues and thurs. That's sad. Psycho dear not to go school too.:D We went to eat Mac breakfast at JP, after that went home because dear got driving revision. Met him after that and went to Jiahui's house to celebrate Weiying's birthday. An early birthday. Then, headed to dear's house because they wanted to drink wine.

10thOct. Wednesday


Feel kind of disappointed because of some matter. I know it's not your fault but i just dont know how to control my feelings. Im sure we can get through this tgt and it's just less than month before the day come again. It affects me as much as it affects you.

After sch, went to some Questioning workshop which lasted 2hrs. After that i suffered from gastric flu so just acc-ed lee, choosie darren PYM and ivan to Causeway Pastamania to have dinner. I din order anything. All thanks to the talk.


P/s: This picture is more meaningful than the one at your blog:D (partly because it was taken by someone with great photography skills.)



11thOct. Thursday



UT today was alright, i managed to finish all the questions in time. Class was fun today, although the module was boring. I felt a little guilty as Mojojo did most of the team ppt while i was there playing Diner Dash most of the times. :/ Took some class pictures after school.(: Met dear at Causeway, ate Pastamania again. Then he acc-ed me home before going church for band practice.

According to Sophia, he's called Chicken backside.LOLL

Only we know the purpose of this picture, right? =p


There will be early release tmr because of Hari Raya! Yayness, though its only 1and1/2 hr early. -_-