Friday, October 19, 2007

(:

I'm at home now. Dont scold me for ponning school again. I'm really tired plus slight headache im having now. :( Today changed team for computing module. Argh. I guess i am really screwed for my Sci and Maths computing UT. Ok for now i will just pray for a C for everything. Dear bought Mac breakfast for me just now, he came my hse to acc me eat breakfast then went off for coaching at CIS.



Anyway, everybody~ it's PYM's 18th Birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :DD
HA! you're 18 now. sounds so old can. LOLLL :p


12thOCT 07. Friday.


Shopping with Lee and choosie after school. It was a hard time to save up that much to shop. Went to vivo walked around then bought a tee from Forever21. I tried on 5 tops and dresses. If i got the money, i really really wanna buy all la. ZZZZZZZZ. And yes, i got myself a leaf shaped necklace from there too.




Nigel came after that to meet us for dinner @ Terra. I ordered Salmon Baked rice again! Like again and again, it's my standard order everytime i go there and it seems like i will not get sick of it, yet. Went up to the rooftop to play 21dian. Slacked till 11 plus, home sweet home.


13thOct 07. Saturday.



We planned to go ECP to cycle. But due to some circumstances we didnt. I fell sick. Had a very very bad sore throat and fever. :(:(:(



14thOct 07. Sunday.



I thought that it could recover itself so i drank alot of Japanese green Tea and some superb yucky 'liang cha'. In the end, i got worst and lead to throat infection. I wanted to save money and dont see doctor. But it really seems like i got no choice. The antibiotics the doctor gave was like 3/4 50cents coin that big. Thanks dear for accompanying me all the way. It was so sad that i wasted the weekends away just like that.




15thOct 07. Monday.



Met dear and Nigel after school. Acc-ed him to gombak the famous porridge there for dinner while i went grandma's house to eat. She cooked my favourite pork chop! After that met up at BB interchange, headed down to Tanjong pagar Kimerie for a hair cut. Dear's cousin was there so it was free.(: I just trimed abit so could not tell the difference la. Anyway, We did something to dear's hair when the shop was about to close.




Spray dye la. Duh, lol who would want this Highlighter colour. -_- Look like dried gass sial.



16thOct 07. Tuesday.


SongQuan came to my school today. He wanted to walk ard rp. -_- Then met up with Carol at CWP had Pastamania for dinner. I miss her:D Went to sq house before heading home. I almost lost my charger, and i realised it only when i was at sq's house. Luckily, Jonathan was the last one to leave class and he took it home for me. Phew.




17thOct 07. Wednesday


Met Besties at BT after school. LOVELOVE! Dinner @ Al AZAR cause mess wanted to eat prata. then we went around cam-whoring. :DD Went to the railway track and took som emo pics.



BFF(:




18thOct 07. Thursday


Darren and we all had a early birthday celebration for PYM. (: I was the camera girl. Hee.




The cardigans VS the hoodies.


Cookies and cream cake.


Bithdaygirl.(:

Always my love, w34b!

Went to catch SUPERBAD at CWP with classmates after sch. I CAN GO IN OKAY! The person din check my ic at all. I still got myself ready and lent from yuanfeng's friend. AHA! anyway the movie is darn funny and nice. It is a must watch. I laughed till stomach pain ah. Parted with classmates and met dear after te movie,went his house to eat dinner.


Gtg, Lee is hurrying me. Meeting them for dinner and indocine later with Dear and Nigel. Jeffrey here i come! Wooohooo.