Monday, July 28, 2008

darling, today is our 62 monthsary.
Alot said we've come a long way and yes indeed, but i wanna let you know, there's never a moment where i'll regret.
Coz you have showed me that im the most fortunate girl.(: Showered by your love, everyday...
Sometimes i really feel that you know me better than i know myself. How can that be possible?
I admit im stubborn + hot-tempered at times and always want everything to go my way. You're the only one who can endure it.
Everytime when im facing any troubles and feels like it's the end of the world, you're there for me.(: Never stop trying to solve it for me and even more eager to solve it for me. Im really touched dear.
Though you're having tight budget, trying to pay back something you had bought. You will still put aside some for my anniversary present.
All the endless care and concern from you..this made me realise a guy like you, it's impossible to find.
Lastly, happy anniversary!:D
P.s: Thnks for waking up so so early in the morn and surprise me by sending me to sch, though u still bluff me that ya still sleeping! & because of that u had only 4 hrs of slp.:/ loveyou!

I know when the sun forgets to shine
you'll always be there to hold me through the night...