Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's been really busy this several weeks. the race against time has never been this intimidating before.. it seems that no matter how fast i go, i will never be able to catch up. Partly, it is due to my laziness of skipping school at least once a week. Overslept, late-night sleep, goshhhh, somehow it's getting harder and harder to kick the habit.

Something to be happy about - I had started with my PP and it is progressing well! Yayness, credits to dear too for the endless nagging and motivation. I guess I really need it. Somebody beside me to scold/strangle/nag me to do my project. Hahaha.
Next, i feel that i need a holiday getaway and we had decided to go tioman! I am really looking forward to august. (:
Alrighty, was shopping online and i came across this Coach New BLEECKER SIGNATURE TOTE that took my breathe away. IM SO GONNA GET IT MAN! Herh herh, been psycho-ing mum how pretty coach bag is and hopefully she's going to get it for me while she gets hers. :DDD




Update: Went Mediacorp with dear last monday to catch Superband Live.(: Dear's guitar teacher got the tickets for us. However, we could not manage to get the tics for this week's one and the special guest of that day is F.i.r! Arghh.








Met up with lydia and went shopping! We went to Din tai fung for lunch cause i was craving for the Xiaolongbao again! ((:




Last friday, went for lesson till 12 plus only. Then darren, lee, choosie, pym and jojo came to my place for super MJ session! We played 2 rounds in total. I won quite abit! Hahaha. After that, met ken&may. Headed to winston's place to MJ again. 3 rounds in a row and surprisingly im still not sick of it. :p


Anyway just wanna show you guys! The new MJ set and table that i have at my house! Wooohooo.

Hey peepz, mj again this fri? whahahha.((((: