Sunday, July 27, 2008

time of my life.

My precious laptop is not with me at the moment. Sent it off to the service centre to repair.
I miss it so much. :(

Went to church in the morning. After that dear acc-ed me to town to shop for my bag. The longchamp tote that ive been saving for so long was all sold! Felt really disappointed. But nevermind, it's just a bag. haha, anyway got one from Calvin Klein. Dear sponsored me some also!(: Thnks. We headed to peninsular after that to look around trying out guitars. Oh yea dear just got a Taylor 7 series & i really love it. You have gotten the right choice! Though i dont know much bout the brands and stuffs but i like the sound of it. :p



We had KFC at funan IT mall. After that went to winston's sis house to meet him for awhile. Next dear sent me home. We were supposed to be going to the Traffic Jam Street party but the postage was delayed! The tics din arrive in time. & that spoilt our plan. Kinda disappointed cause Chris daughtry will be there!!! arghhhh. >=/


26th July 08. Sat


MJ session.
And shits happened i almost lost my spare phone again. Phew.





24th July 08. Thurs.


Din go school, just went for ut in the noon with weijian. Then after that borrowed laptop from school and met up with bonsan. Headed to JE library as we wanted to finish up our PP cause due date is coming real soon!!!!!! this coming thursday! OMG and im stil halfway thru. In the end, only managed to do some and we ended up blog-hopping & cam-whoring.-.- Go away man all the distractions! argh. lol.






Thats about alll, i cant wait for the holiday & the tioman trp! & yes just need to endure for 4 more days and no more projects no more PP! :D