Thursday, July 17, 2008

One step at a time

Alrighty, im here in the school's library with lee, darren and PYM. Was supposed to be doing our PP cause we agreed that we need morale motivation from each other then can we do. Hahaha, i was so determined the past 1 hr and now im here blogging cause the blogging bug is biting me!

I had transferred all the old photos and songs from my desktop to my lappie. Browsing through the folder.. the secondary school pics and then i realized, i had changed a lot indeed! I guess its the hairstyle and my face had become slimmer and slimmer. Woooo and that's what i like. :p
The good old days in secondary whereby we can be so close together, seeing face other everyday in sch, before sch, after sch. I really reminisce.(:

Oh yea, came to think of it, i once cut before the Cleopatra hairstyle! Bangs! It's cool to the max okay! Dont deny. Hahahaha.
People change, so do i.

Okay here it goes...









So kuku looking lor this picture!

the ahlian-ish look that i used to have!OMG.



I cant stop laughing at may and myself in the pics. We really changed alot as in appearance! LoL. okay will continue when I've time. Time to go home!
The sweetest thing is throughout all these years, our friendship still stay as strong as ever. Never fails to be there for each other. BFF(: 6 years and still counting...