Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ajisen Rahhh-men.

Here i am blogging, while waiting for nicck to reach home safely before i head to bed.
Omgxz, what a good gf. Ha.
Anyway i was late for sch, like again. Menses cramp is really killing me. Honey is so nicee, he drove me to sch this morning because i was telling him the night before how troublesome and uncomfortable i'd be to take the bus to sch with the pain non stop. I appreciate it! Much love.

Lesson and ut was alright. After sch, cabbed to interchange with Yuenky, weijian and sherman. Then took train to dover to meet nicck. I miss my sec sch there the duck noodle so we had our dinner there and he had his hair cut. Next off to church he go.


Yesterday, i slept till the late noon. Nicck came my house to bring breakfast for me. Then slacked till evening before heading down to Lot 1 to meet Jessica.(:
Miss her. And she treated me to Ajisen! :D Like finally right? My soooo belated birthday treat, but i love u still la.-.- Passed her the prezzie that i bought for her birthday. Strawberry lip balm from The face shop. Hope you like it yea! Nothing much after dinner. The cramp was going on non stop and i dont really feel lik going anywhere except hm.









Java tmrw.gosh.