Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love story

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes...

Omgomgxz, i simply lovelovelove the song love story by Taylor swift. Cant stop listening to it and humming the tune where ever i go. LOLOL. Altthough the lyrics abit lesbian.:/ But who cares, as long as the tune is niceeeeeeey.

Zhao school today. Met leee for lunch. Nicck came to fetch me.(: After that went to his school. Watched connected and the hse bunny while waiting for him to finish his proj. I hate his bitchy menopause FYP advisor. Zzz. After that we went to HollandV for my eyebrown threading.
Had dinner at Breko. After that went Np to find weiqiang and the rest.
Oh i just discovered that np got a weird lift that will take 10yrs to reach 2nd lvl.-.-
Nights ppl.