Monday, November 10, 2008

Now or never.

Rj question of the day:




Interesting question i feel, and so the song that i chose was Jordin Sparks - One step at a time. LoL, practical enough yea. Played mj on friday night till the am. Then spent 2 weekend nights sleeping over at nicck's place. We played dota tgt at night. Hero Siege. A new game that he introduced me. It's so fun! lol. Im kinda addicted to it now.

We 2 heroes already completed the whole quest. Hahahahah! On the other note, all the late nights, make my eyelid feels more heavy everyday and my cough came back again. Actually recovered few days ago already. :(

My challenge for the week. Full attendence plus no zhao-ing of class and late in the morning!:) Just another 4 more weeks to the 3 weeks year end vacation. i love year end, the SALES and most importantly xmas! Hope can go Redang island with nicck toooooo! (:(:(: i wanna try the snorkelling that i missed the previous time.

Today, was late for sch. Nicck came to fetch me for breakfast. Lor mee! It was raining quite heavily. Made me feel real sleepy and got the urge to go back to bed after breakfast. But im persistent with my goal so i headed to sch. Geez.

After sch, went to have pastamania with choosie and lee. My recent fav, Bacon Aglio with no chilli flakes.(: Then took train down to dover to met nicck and off to bugis for a short shopping trip with mum and sis. Then, headed to clarke quay's Sizzlin rock to find dad. Had our dinner there too. Dad's treat!(: After that home sweet home. Tmrw's another long day ahead.








Nights peeps!