Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gotto be somebody.

I realised i din catch any movies for very long already! That's because there arent any good and worthy movie to watch recently! Still remember the old days, it had been a routine to catch 1 movie per week. But not anymore, hmm i wonder where have all the nice movies go to.

Ah, the day the earth stood still & TWILIGHT are both a must watch! I cant wait. (:
Went to school for Operating sys UT only. Then met up with Choosie, lee, darren, pym, jojo and darren's friends. We had meatballs plus chicken wings from IKEA. The idea was pre-planned last week already. LOL. & we plan to have Thai express next week. Seems like everyweek there's a food cum clique gathering for us! Herh.



Dont be deceived by the looks yea it tastes really nice okay! Gonna ask nicck to bring me back there again.:p
Pardon me for being abit sua ku, but it was my first time eating it.-.-




Leee is shy to pose for my cam. Wahahahah.



Hurray!!! my package from F21 arrived already! Going to collect it from jess tmrw.
I wanna get a harddisk. Ive been storing all my crazy loads of pictures at D drive and it's now overflowing! Which brand shld i get? :S

Something random.
The first time i got a 'SHI SAN YAO' okay! Kept seeing in those Hongkong show like every round so easy to get like that. But now i got it! Weeee. Is it called 13 wonders or something in eng? But anyway. Omgxz i was fking excited at that time can. Of course must take picture la! Haha.


Okay bye, im off for tv.